ScallOps ?!

hye there strangers !
hye me !
with all my passion..
i annouced to u guys,,that i am the SCALLOPSGUY !!!
haha
too much of eating scallops perhaps..xD

however,,,

i definitely,,
have no idea what am i eating..gosh!
physically,,
it looks like a retarded scall
ops..

okey..
normally,,scallops are most likely fan-shaped shells..
with their radiating fluted pattern..
*this are valued by shell collec
tors.hahah ! XD

but those i ate are wrecklessly different than
what i imagined..

here's a picture of i suppose a scallops..xD
hey..
the shape looks a bit(exactly) like a gas company logo..
not to mention though..
SHELL
with
HELIX
hahax ! xD

see !
nak same kn..memang same pon..xD

HAHA..
none of those are the topic here..

well,,
in a sort of time..my uncle,which is a tentera,which is my neighbour,which is not realy my uncle..i mean flesh blood thingy..you know what i mean..xD
an uncle for me describes as a male person who live next door to your house,bungalow,etc..

yeah !

to continue,,he did bring back home buckets of scallops..
he asked me to join him for a barbeque with his friends and family..
we have a splendid nite togather..chessy ! our belly turn out to be very bumpy
after terribly enjoyed all the scallops..
haha..xD

here's pictures of mine sucking it !haha
and a few pictures taken..
the shells are aggresively hot !

lick . .lick . .

we sure have a great time afterall..!!
hah !
tired !
dizzy !
happiness ! =)



up until now..
scallops are fascinating !!! =)

p/s u should probably asking urself where the heck is my uncle and his relatives aite?
well,,they realy did'nt want to be exposed virtualy in the internet..at the moment..
s0,

later! ~ xD




0 comments:

hye all.

My photo
perilys., Malaysia
well,, im just simple n original.ha2 get to know me.comment me.ill sure be nice to you. ^__^

Sembang.Aku

Kawan.Aku