MidNite Craze !

hahaha . .
hye me !
its been a lo00ng while isn't? :p

s0o0o many things happened lately..
therefore,,
tonite,
i ate sandwiches..
whats the point !*

Sekati ah !
hahaha . .
my fren said much . .
sekati ah !
see !
i'm infected !
:p

ouh..
take a peek of what i ate . .

hehe . .
is not kindly like this of course'
this sandwiches subways's . . (=

those i ate should look like
a little bit something like this . .

yes !
i made it though . .
em..
its hard to choose the ingredients at the first moment

well,,
butter,mackerel,tuna,onion,egg!,seasoning,sliced cucumber . .

hahah..
mix it all !!
using only garpu . .
gave them no mercy!
wink !

btw,
i'm totally dead if syadus finds out about this . .
im strictly on diet, perhaps

see ya !
see me again !
my blog . .
sekati ah !!
:p

0 comments:

hye all.

My photo
perilys., Malaysia
well,, im just simple n original.ha2 get to know me.comment me.ill sure be nice to you. ^__^

Sembang.Aku

Kawan.Aku